Friday, February 05, 2010

The Warehouse

This place was originally a tobacco drying shed, then it was a fruit packing shed. The last guy who used it built a pretty big sailboat in it. And now here we are with our 3 dogs. We think we might be able to turn it into a small kennel and use it for storage for trailers and boats. We are still thinking about what to do with it. It is huge, I can ride the motor scooter in it or my bike and I always ride my Razor scooter across it to use the loo. There are 2 living areas built right into it. We haven't unpacked everything yet so there are still boxes everywhere. But the cable is hooked up, we have the USB wireless modem, what else could we want! Here are some pics.


This is the office.


View from the kitchen window. That is ginger and black bamboo right outside my window.


Flowers from the ginger plant out front.


Still plenty of boxes to unpack. Last time the movers complained that we didn't have everything in boxes so this time we boxed everything!


This is where I ride my scooter. I was thinking of an indoor tennis court too, maybe basketball as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home