Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

This is our 10th Christmas together, it is hard to believe! So in honor of the occasion I have scanned the 1998 pic (pre-my-digital days) and this years. The first was taken on the deck of our little house in Parramatta and this one in the back yard in Jabiru. There is a monsoon hanging about so the sky is overcast and a bit dreary, not to mention the humidity of about 95 and temps to match! I notice Ian's beard and Bird's muzzle are different colors these days, I of course haven't aged a day, heheeh!!! Rooey was there in 1998 but was sitting at my feet so we missed him in the photo so I will attach one of him from Parramatta as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FROM KAKADU NATIONAL PARK
IN THE NORTHERN TERRITORY OF AUSTRALIA!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home