Monday, July 30, 2007

New Camera-New Bird Pics

I am trying another new camera, I just haven't found one I really like since the first digital that Ian gave me for Christmas back in 1998! This latest one is a Canon S51S. It is 8 megapixels and has 12x optical zoom which is fantastic! It has an LCD viewfinder which I have discovered is a necessity for me. It is hard to hold the camera steady when using the zoom and if you have to hold it out away from your body to frame the photo in the screen on the back of the camera, it is almost impossible to get a clear shot even with image stabilizers. Here is a closeup of the kites I love to feed, see what I mean about the fantastic zoom and another of a little green bird I don't recognize but sure is pretty!



1 Comments:

Blogger Isaack Oostindier Clan said...

HI Sally
good shots. we have the same camera and love it! esp the mega zoom! xx the isaack oostindier clan

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home